What is TurboXBT and How It Works
TurboXBT allows you to make short term price predictions and profit from correctly predicting whether the price of an asset will be HIGHER or LOWER after a short interval (1 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 15 minutes)
TurboXBT account interface consists of two main sections - the Account statistics bar (located on the left) and the Prediction interface (located on the right):
1) Account statistics bar - located on the left side, is where you will find your prediction (position) statistics and activity. This part consists of six tabs:
- Positions - reflects your active predictions
- Trade History - reflects your latest completed predictions
- All Trades - reflects latest completed predictions made by other traders
- Leaderboard - a leaderboard of all traders
- Account - edit your nickname, enable One-Click trading, access account security settings (such as password, 2FA and latest logins menu)
2) Prediction interface - change chart settings and make predictions. Here you can select the parameters of your predictions, such as Currency, Duration and Amount of funds used in a prediction.
There are 2 possible scenarios when making a prediction - a prediction can be Correct or Incorrect.
Lets take a look at a Correct Prediction. A trader has predicted that the price of BTC/USD will be LOWER after a 30 second interval (duration). The green indicators reflect the price of BTC/USD when the prediction was made.
The price of BTC/USD at the moment is 46,394.5, which is LOWER than the price when the prediction was initially made (reflected as a green indicator). If the price of BTC/USD remains lower than the initial price, a PROFIT will be made from these predictions.
Let's take a look at an Incorrect Prediction. A trader has predicted that the price of BTC/USD will be HIGHER after a 30 second interval (duration). The red indicators reflect the price of BTC/USD when the prediction was made. The price of BTC/USD at the moment is 46,386.7, which is LOWER than the price when the prediction was initially made (reflected as a red indicator). If the price of BTC/USD does not rise higher than the initial price, a LOSS will be incurred from these predictions:
When making a prediction, the Amount of funds selected will be immediately reserved and deducted from your balance. If your prediction is correct, these funds will be automatically returned to your balance along with the Payout (profit) received for correctly predicting the price change.